Wednesday

About

When I was in college, I got a job in a library. For almost a year I spent countless afternoons among basement shelves doing what I'm really best at: reading and daydreaming.

This period of intense professional training proved helpful when I first set foot in an ad agency: I had an edge over the other interns. Within five months, I was hired by the hottest shop in Rio de Janeiro, and had to give up reading for a while. (Daydreaming was still surprisingly useful.)

Since then I've been turning ideas into dots per inch, frames, and pixels for a living. Three languages later, and many zip codes away, I'm doing alright.

I build brands, create awareness, and tell people that it's "this weekend only". My habits haven't changed much, really. It's just that some of the dreams now have a logo at the bottom.

View Eduardo Guzmán's LinkedIn profileView my profile