About

When I was in college, I got a job in a library. I spent countless afternoons hidden among basement shelves doing what I'm best at: reading and daydreaming.

This period of intense professional training proved helpful when I set foot in an ad agency. The reading never stopped, but the daydreaming was surprisingly useful.

Since then, I've been turning ideas into dots per inch, frames, and pixels for a living. Three languages later, and many zip codes away, I'm doing alright. 
I lead and inspire teams. I build brands, engage audiences, sell products, and I can also tell people it's "this weekend only". 

My habits haven't changed much, but some of the dreams now have a logo at the bottom.

View Eduardo Guzmán's LinkedIn profileMy Linkedin  |   Contact me at eduardo@guzman.bz

Some of the brands I worked on: